About the position
This is a full-time position with the option to be remote or to be based in our San Francisco office. We will provide relocation support if you are moving from outside the San Francisco Bay Area. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
What you'll do
- Solve challenging problems across the stack.
- Plan and execute features independently while making sure to align with the business agenda through syncs with product and research teams.
- Implement our design team’s product specs and Figma prototypes.
Who you are
A technical professional who is looking to make a bigger impact at a purpose-driven company. You should be self-directed and interested in doing the right thing for our patients.
What you'll bring
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science or related field.
- 2+ years previous work experience in full-stack development.
- Stellar communication and ability to collaborate in cross-functional teams.
- Node.js and Django experience is a plus but not required.
- Ability to work with SQL and relational databases.