About the position
This is a full-time position based in our San Francisco office. We will provide relocation support if you are moving from outside the San Francisco Bay Area. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
What you'll do
- Ensure the success of projects through effective cross-functional collaboration with program management, software engineering, and leadership.
- Define timelines, team roles, and resource allocations for software projects.
- Work with software engineers, statistical geneticists, and laboratory directors to plan and refine requirements.
- Make hard technical decisions by using your knowledge of our mission, customers, and top-line goals.
- Spearhead our technical programs to improve performance, scalability, and stability of core infra for our genetic analysis and report-generation pipelines.
Who you are
An extremely organized go-getter who is comfortable pushing towards business success. You should be excited about bringing cutting-edge science into the hands of patients.
What you'll bring
- 5+ years previous work experience in program management.
- Stellar communication and ability to collaborate in cross-functional teams.
- Previous experience with REST APIs and web service architectures.
- Experience in Agile program management philosophies.
- An attention to detail.