About the position
This is a full-time position based in our San Francisco office. We will provide relocation support if you are moving from outside the San Francisco Bay Area. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
What you'll do
- Work closely with research teams to build scalable pipelines for our applied research workstreams.
- Identify inefficiencies and architect solutions to complex problems in backend infrastructure.
- Collaborate with and lead other engineers across the stack.
Who you are
A proficient engineer interested in building large, scalable systems. You should have a strong sense of ownership and want to make a tangible contribution to the advancement of human genomics.
What you'll bring
- 5+ years previous work experience in backend or infrastructure engineering.
- Proficiency in Python, Ruby, or Java.
- Stellar communication and ability to collaborate in cross-functional teams.
- Experience in cloud administration on Google Cloud or AWS is preferred, but not required.